Ultra Violet Poly/Cotton Twill BDU Pants
ULTRA VIOLET POLY / COTTON TWILL Battle Dress Uniform PANTS, commonly known as the BDU or BDU's, has been the standard field uniform of the US Military since the early 1980's. Known for their superb comfort and functionality BDU's are used by Military Troops, SWAT Teams, Law Enforcement Personnel and numerous other agencies and groups worldwide. BDU's are designed not only for comfort but for function as well. Constructed of a durable fabric blend of polyester and cotton twill weave material. You will be sure to get years of service from our BDU's thanks to their durable, colorfast, fade resistant, tearing and abrasion resistant construction that also resists wrinkles and shrinking.
PLEASE NOTE: Jacket is NOT available, only PANTS are available.
BDU Pants Features Include:
- Military specification MIL-C-44048G
- 2 Adjustable waist tabs for utmost comfort
- 4-Button fly closure
- 6 Pocket design with snag proof button flaps
- Two front slash pockets
- Double-button snag-proof flaps on thigh and back pockets
- Two large button down pleated bellows leg pockets
- Reinforced seat and knees
- Double stitched seams
- Drawstring ankle ties
No posts found