Run to Cadence with the U.S. Marines Vol. 3
Forty-one minutes of Spirit, Tradition and Motivation!
Here are the favorite running cadences of the United States Marines.
In the motivating oral traditions of military cadences, each caller employs his own distinct style and lyrics. This collection reflects that rich, informal diversity... every cadence wonderfully unique.
All cadences were recorded on location with Marine drill instructors and trainees at Marine Corps Recruit Depot, Parris Island, South Carolina.
Run to Cadence with the U.S. Marines Vol. III
1. 1, 2, 3, 4 United States Marine Corps!
2. PT! Gimme Some!
3. There's a U.S. Marine
4. Mile Ten, Let's Do It Again
5. Mama, Mama, Can't You See?
6. Baby Marine
7. If I Die
8. Run Me, Run Me, Run Me
9. Oh Yeah! Feelin' Good!
10. Chesty Puller Said Before He Died
11. Mama and Papa Were Layin' in Bed
12. Don't Fall Out
13. Hey! We Want Some PT!
14. Up in the Morning
15. Drip, Drop, Drippity Drop
16. Delayed Recon Cadence Count
17. Hey, Hey Whiskey Jack
18. I Wanna Be a Drill Instructor
20. I Used To Sit at Home All Day
21. I Can run to Haiti Just Like This
22. Sound Off
23. Don't Let the Green Grass Fool You