Returns and Exchanges
RETURNS, REFUNDS, and EXCHANGES
Follow the instructions below for all items returned for any reason:
Any merchandise returned for any reason, must be received in the same condition as it was shipped. That is it must be in 100% resalable condition with all product packaging. Under no circumstances will IMS-PLUS accept merchandise that has been laundered, or has been used to the extent that it can no longer be considered as being new merchandise, this includes but is not limited to merchandise that is covered with animal hair. If used merchandise or merchandise that has delivered beyond 30 days is returned to IMS-PLUS we will promptly ship it back to you and charge you for return shipping!
1. Repack the item carefully.
2. Include a copy of your sales receipt and a note indicating your reason for return and instructions as what you would like us to do (i.e. - Refund, Exchange*, etc.) with your package. If you paid via credit card please be sure to enclose your card number and expiration date with your return in order to insure quick and accurate processing.
*Merchandise returned for exchange will be charged return shipping. Merchandise returned for refund will be refunded the purchase price of the item(s) only. Shipping charges will NOT be refunded.
3. Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of goods at the delivery address. NO EXCEPTIONS!
4. Ship your package to IMS-PLUS, insured and freight prepaid for processing.
- SHIPPING CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. IMS-PLUS WILL NOT REFUND SHIPPING CHARGES FOR ANY REASON NOR WILL WE PAY FOR RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES.
G.P. Large, G.P. Medium, G.P. Small tents, Stiner Binoculars, Night Vision Equipment, Bushnell Laser Rangefinders, MRE's, Food rations, First Aid materials, Gas Masks, Gas Mask Filters, and NBC/MOPP Suits, Video Tapes, CD's, and Cadence Tapes are Non-returnable. Dog tags are non-returnable and non-refundable.
PO Box 72
Edwardsville, Illinois 62025-2435 USA
Phone: (618) 655-0383