READY-FIRE MODE BUTTSTOCK MAG POUCH
READY-FIRE MODE . The conventional mounting of the issue sling on an M 16 does not allow the soldier to carry the weapon in a ready-fire mode (sling positioned over the shoulder with the weapon hanging right side up under the arm in a ready to fire position). Another issue is not having quick and easy access to ammunition. Conventional carrying methods can put the user at risk of being compromised.
The Ready-Fire MODE buttstock magazine pouch with top mount for sling. Top mounting of the sling allows the wearer to suspend their weapon under the arm in the Ready-Fire Mode! Additionally, the stock mounted magazine pouch puts the ammo. where you need it for instant, hassle-free access - on the weapon".
Features and Benefits of the Ready-Fire MODE:
- Rear mounting point for weapon sling positioned top-side.
- Forward opening with pull-tab on cover flap for positive-quick opening.
- Holds 20- or 30-round magazines.
- Securely mounts to weapon via mil-spec. webbing and buckle and hook and loop system.
- Pouch and harness constructed from 1000 denier Dupont Cordura fabric and mil-spec. nylon webbing.
- Durable with reinforced critical stress points (perimeter opening of pouch harness attachment points, double layered fabric on pouch and flap closure).
- Mil spec. grommet drain holes.
- Increases safety by positioning weapon in the "Ready-Fire MODE".
- Reduces arm fatigue.
- Positions ammunition for instant access.
- Top mount allows use of standard issue sling.
- Versatile; mounts to most assault style rifles.
Dimensions: 3" x 7.5" x 1"
Available in Black for standard AR-15/M16 stocks or M-4 type collapsible stocks. NEW. (Weapon not included.)